Creating an Auto-Loading Playlist is the perfect way to keep up to date on the latest
material of interest to you. An auto-loading playlist automatically adds new published
content that fits your initial search inquiry.
How to Create an Auto-Loading Playlist:
- Start by Searching or Browsing the Audio Digest Catalog.
- From this initial search, if desired, you can refine your search by using the Narrow My Results functionality on the left side bar. Use the Keyword bar
to add an additional term or use the Search Filters to narrow the results.
- Click on Add All Results To My Library
- Check the box next to Update My Library and Playlist as similar content
- Name your playlist in the Enter playlist name text box.
NOTE: You will not be able to manually add content to an Auto-Loading Playlist.