Pediatrics CME 2019: Recent Topics
- An update on emerging infections
- Hematuria and proteinuria
- The pediatrician’s role in managing chronic pain in children
- Management of sports injuries and indications for referral
- Animal bites
- Strategies for managing childhood obesity
- Recognition and management of child abuse
Pediatrics CME Courses: Upcoming Topics
- New vaccine recommendations
- Ethical issues in end-of-life care
- Dealing with difficult families
- Targeting insulin in diabetes
- Evaluation of syncope
Your Subscription Today can include a Pediatrics CME Gift Card
Every lecture, every specialty, everywhere you need it.
Master your specialty with every lecture and board review.
The latest research in your specialty, on our latest mobile player.
Clinical Compendia delivers the most acclaimed lectures from AudioDigest, both within and outside of a given medical specialty. Selected based on the input of your peers and the expert guidance of AudioDigest medical editors, it allows physicians to learn a wider range of topics from the most acclaimed programs in our library. It’s available on AudioDigest’s sophisticated mobile education platform for ultimate convenience.
Prepare for MOC certification/recertification exams with custom lectures prepared by experts in each specialty.
test your knowledge
Choose the correct statements about cough in children.
- Cough receptors are located in the respiratory tract from the trachea to
the segmental bronchi
- Healthy school-age children typically experience between 10 to 34 episodes
of cough per day
- With the exception of pertussis, cough lasting longer than 8 to 12 wk is
postinfectious in <5% of cases
- Cough is a forced expulsive maneuver, usually against an open glottis
- Cough reflex sensitivity can be increased by asthma, gastroesophageal
reflux disease, and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor therapy
In support of improving patient care, Audio Digest Foundation is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. For more information, visit audiodigest.org/accreditation
Tax Benefits The entire cost of your subscription may be tax-deductible when used for professional purposes. Please consult your tax advisor. Delivery Please allow 4 to 6 weeks, after payment, for your gift card delivery. No cancellations or refunds permitted with this offer. No other discounts apply and offers may not be combined. Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
Reward Cards are issued by Bank of America, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa® USA. Only residents of the United States, including U.S. territories, are eligible to receive a card. These cards are not credit cards and expire nine (9) months from issue and have no value after that date. These cards may be used for purchases at merchants that accept Visa cards. These cards may be subject to fees and certain restrictions on use. See your cardholder agreement and associated materials for details.